Whether you are expecting to be made redundant or not, it always comes with a great range of emotions. It’s absolutely true that it’s the job that’s been made redundant and not you – but that’s not really how it feels, is it?
Whatever stage you are at, the Career Doctor can assist you to get you back to work or simply help you work through your emotions/feelings.
So whether you wish to:
- Re-evaluate your life and perhaps take another direction
- Become your own boss and perhaps start up your own business
- Want help with job search, applications and the whole recruitment process
- Get yourself back in the saddle for another role
- Need a winning CV writing to open doors to interviews and showcase your skills and talents
- Get help with having a mock interview to practice those tricky questions
- Or just need a listening ear …
Help is at hand –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07813671886 to discuss your needs.
By explaining the ‘change curve’ to me, I could understand where my emotions were on a week to week basis, and I knew that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.