I’ve been amused recently when I heard on the radio that the latest contenders for the position of Prime Minister, all have a ‘campaign team’ behind them.
And there’s me thinking that they do it all themselves!
Presumably they are advising on strategy, tactics and what to say and do – as well as act and behave (definitely good advice for one of the candidates!).
All of which led me to think about how other people get jobs, if they don’t have a campaign team behind them, and what value that could bring.
Then it struck me!
For my clients, I am that campaign team! I’m the ‘secret support’ that no one knows about.
– I advise
– I motivate
– I give you ‘boot camp’ tough love
– I showcase your skills and talents
– I show you how to present yourself in the best possible terms
– I pull out your best bits, and minimise the rest
– I give you confidence to believe in yourself and your abilities
– I support you
– I lift you up and point you in the right direction
– I share my wisdom and knowledge with you
– I coach and mentor you to be the best version of yourself and secure that dream role
So, if all that has left you wondering whether you need a campaign manager, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Get all the advantages you can get, in this competitive world of job marketing, by hiring a one-woman campaign team!
Email me if you are thinking you need a campaign manager 😉 firstname.lastname@example.org