Interviews can be nerve-wracking but congratulations if you’ve just secured one! I’ve written this ebook with you in mind. Whether you are a school leaver or just within the first 5 years of your career, this will certainly help.
It takes you from those first initial steps, through to what to expect on the day including:
- what to do next when you receive an invite to interview (the pre-preparation)
- what will happen at the interview (sequence of events)
- how to answer competency-based questions (using an easy formula)
- dealing with etiquette and how to control your nerves
- a whole host of possible interview questions, with hints on what they are looking for and spaces for you to practice your answers
- a bank of interview questions for you to ask them, towards the end of the session
- how the interview will end and what to expect next
- notes on DBS checks (formerly CRB checks) and what offers made ‘subject to satisfactory references’ means
So you can see this ‘walks’ through through the whole process and may just allay some of your fears and give you a heads up as to what they might ask you and how you can give BRILLIANT answers!
Download your FREE copy now: