Working with graduates is a forte of mine. Why do I say that? Because I worked at the University of Hull for 13 years, and I currently work with graduates at local universities (from 2nd years through to MBA’s) and teach them all they need to secure a graduate role.
Plus, in the course of my career, I’ve also recruited graduates on the ‘milk round’ for large corporates, so I know what companies look for and I can let you in on those secrets too!
- A 1-1 laser coaching session, so we can get absolutely clear on your career direction and formulate a strategy/plan to get there
- A bespoke CV, that I will write for you, based on your job direction, skills and talents
- A covering letter to go with your brilliant CV (plus I’ll give you the magic formula for writing them)
- A professionally written LinkedIn profile (or advice on your current one) so it works for you to attract opportunities and grow your network
- Help to complete an application form
- A psychometric DISC profiling analysis and 1-1 feedback with reports, based on your behavioural personality traits
- Mock interview session – I’ll help you practice your answers and tell you exactly what recruiters are wanting to hear
I’ll keep you going with email support so you stay focused and on track 🙂 And I’ll even do some job search for you FOC!
All that for just £149.00. Worth it to get you into a graduate job, eh?
Or, if you prefer to do it yourself, you might prefer my foolproof online courses. These have everything you need to complete the job yourself. They are tried and tested by graduates and work! You can find them at my dedicated website just for graduates www.graduatecareerdoctor.com under the Self-Help Products tab.
I’d happily recommend you to anyone! MBA Graduate 2016